Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Baby Shower Thank You Cards

Brian and I had a little craft night the other night. :)

It's not the norm for Brian to sit down with me with paper, scissors and glue - but since we were making "thank you" cards for all the baby gifts we received, he joined in on the fun.
The first baby shower that I had was thrown by my Mum and three of my lovely friends, and it was a camping theme.  To keep with the theme, I decided to create Thank You cards that went along with that same theme.

 We ended up making some cute little pop-up cards.  What do you think?

10 comments:

Kelly J. R. said...

These are just adorable! What a cute idea.

Chloe Moon said...

Oh aren't these cute!! I love themed parties! The thank you notes are beautiful! =)

Ergo - Blog

Teresa said...

Adorable! So glad Brian joined the fun ;)
Enjoy!

avant garde design said...

i'm sooo happy for you both and these cards are simply THE best thank you cards ever! seriously...

Dancing Branflake said...

I want to give you a gift just to get these thank you cards, haha!

Jessica Di Giacomo said...

So lovely

GLENDA CHILDERS said...

I have given lots of themed gifts ... but never once have I thought of a themed thank you card. Such fun.

Praying for the safe delivery of your wee one.


Fondly,
Glenda

Natalie Nicole said...

I love that idea of a themed thank you card, especially a pop-up one. The recipients of these lovely cards might be thanking you!

Looking Glass said...

You're so very crafty! These are just wonderful!

~ Clare x

Danica said...

Thank you cards can be very helpful if you plan on making an event for your little ones. You can include the photo of your baby to make it more personalized.