We all have weaknesses. Those things that even though we say "NO!", we eventually turn around and say yes.
Here are my Top 10:
1. An extra hour of sleep - I always set my alarm an hour before I really need to get up, and then when it wakes me, I set it to go off again when I really need to wake up. I trick myself into thinking I am getting an extra hour of sleep.
2. Brian's goofy dancing - No matter how hard I try not to laugh, there's this particular dance Brian does when I am mad at him, and I ALWAYS burst out into laughter. ALWAYS.
3. Cheese - Particularly Pecorino Romano cheese. I can't resist it. I hate it when we run out, so I always buy a new block just before our current one runs out.
4. Desserts - I can be REALLY full after a big meal, but if there's dessert, I somehow make room for it.
5. Weekend Breakfasts - During the week I can go without breakfast if I don't have time, but on weekends - I love making a big breakfast.
6. Lattes (with and without ice) - I am a sucker for lattes. Any time I go out to eat, along with water, I like to have a latte to complete my meal.
7. Pretty plates - Probably my biggest impulse buy item.
8. Anthropologie - my favorite store. I love their products, their styling, everything!
9. Ruche - I would say that at least half of my clothes are from this store. I LOVE it!!!
10. Cooking Reality TV Shows - Brian and I have a few shows that we watch together on Hulu. 4 out of 7 of them are cooking shows.
What are your weaknesses?
(PS. My latest Meylah article is up. It's all about being an effective blogger. Check it out here).
How Not to Get Blisters From Shoes
4 hours ago