Monday, June 14, 2010

Goofy Wedding Photographers

I love looking at pretty, good-quality wedding photos.

However, taking good photos is only 70% of what Brides want in a wedding photographer. They also want their photographer to be easy to get along with, and someone that will help them relax on their big day.

Brian's old roommate and another one of his friends are both Wedding Photographers, and they made this fun little video. Here's a little peek into how fun Wedding Photographers can be.



Brian's friends are the guy in the dread-locks and the guy wearing the "I Shoot People" t-shirt.

I had mentioned Edmund in a blog post previously, and if you want to check out his work, you can find his blog here. Morgan's blog can be found here.

(PS. The winner of the Yaghie giveaway is Kristin)

16 comments:

Silver Strands said...

:)
oxoox
Denalee

Tali Schiffer said...

They're so cool! And the video rocks! And it's so original!!
xo

FEDERICA said...

Cool!
Federica
xoxo

Amie McCracken said...

That made my day, really. Completely blew out the cobwebs. So original.

VivatRegina said...

:) hahaha! I like the "I Shoot People" t-shirt. I need to get that for a friend. lol!

Vanessa said...

Umm, is it just me or is Jeff really cute? Sorry. A little off topic.

Gaia said...

Yes I ahad a great weekend...I wish to meet you one day!

Have a great week darling!

Sarah said...

What goofy men are they! ;) haha... great video and lyrics!

Maki said...

Aww I love it. I'm glad to see Brian's friend Edmund is doing well.. I remember the post and it was really heartbreaking. Cheers to him!

xoxo

Kristin said...

Thanks again! And I'm with Maki. That broke my heart when you told us about Edmund. I hope he's found some peace!

Phoenix said...

I love goofy ANYONE at weddings - I think you definitely need a sense of humor and an easy-going, fun personality to shoot some of those brides and their mothers!

simplesong said...

love this -- and you're so right about photographers and wanting to get along w/ them!

Pamela said...

loved the video--what a fun group of guys! i, too, hope edmund has found peace.

Pamela said...

oh, and i always wanted to go to disneyland :)

Claire said...

Very entertaining! What a fun bunch :)

Holly Knitlightly said...

Haha that video is hilarious! They look like such funny guys.