I am a compulsive List-maker.
I love making lists. There's something about seeing things written down on a clean sheet of paper - words full of promise staring up at me. Some of my lists are more serious - such as a list of goals; whereas some are just for fun - like lists of people I would invite to my next tea party.
I am going to share with you a few of the items from one of my lists. Welcome to My Favorites List!
1. Desserts on Pretty Plates - I love seeing a lovely slice of cake on a pretty plate. Food is art, after all! I've also written a story at Meylah today all about delicious handmade sweets here.
2. Making Pretty Food - since I have a love for pretty food, I get excited about creating it. This Ratatouille I made was inspired by the movie.
3. Wedding Details - Yes, I am already married and had an amazing wedding, but that still doesn't stop me from oohing and ahhing over wedding blogs and magazines!
4. Pretty Views - Whether it be the view from our balcony of rare Houston snow, or the view of the Caldera on our Honeymoon - a pretty view always brings me back down to earth and reminds me of God's awesome creativity.
5. Pretty Blogs - There are so many beautiful blogs that I read! I love all your ideas, creativity and stories. Two of my latest favorites are Rachie's Place and Faded Prairie. If you haven't seen them yet - I highly recommend you follow these blogs, they are absolutely LOVELY!
Now that I've shared with you - tell me what's on your Favorite Pretties List!
The Magic of French Jeans
3 hours ago