Friday, November 6, 2009

For You

Guess what?

Last night I was on the Etsy Front Page! Woo hoo!

For those of you who aren't too familiar with Etsy, it's pretty exciting. Etsy features 12 items from different stores on their front page, so it gives the featured stores lots of exposure. Different people create "treasuries" of some of their favorite things, and if Etsy likes their choices, they pop it on the home page for everyone to see. Glasfaden was the lovely Sweet Pea that included my Simple Joys note cards in her collection. Isn't it a pretty bunch?

Photobucket

So in celebration of being on the coveted Front Page, I am having a special on for my lovely blog readers.

Photobucket

If you like any of the illustrations I have done for any of my posts in this blog, you can buy a print of it for only $5.00! Most of my blog illustrations aren't available in my store, so it's a really good deal. The print will be a 6 x 6 image area on an 8.5 x 11 sheet. Shipping within the US will only be an extra $2, and for those outside the US, it would be $4. So if you are interested, shoot me an email at cityofdionne@gmail.com and let me know what you'd like!

20 comments:

Melissa Blake said...

Congrats! That is so exciting!

Jaime said...

How exciting- what great exposure! :)

Tali Schiffer said...

Hey, how wonderful! That is a great deal to make it on the front page so congrats!
I love your illustrations, so Yes please! I'd like the one from this post
http://notesfromdionne.blogspot.com/2009/10/lollipop-skies.html
and the one from this post
http://notesfromdionne.blogspot.com/2009/09/peacock-giveaway.html
:)

Renee said...

Congrats on the front page!

Kaye Prince said...

I know I already congratulated you on Facebook, but one can never really be congratulated too much can they? Congratulations!!!

Oh yes please! I just spent about half an hour deciding which print I'd like. I'm off to email you now!

2ndComing said...

yay! I'm so happy for you <3

Kristin said...

That is awesome!! Congrats!!!

photojoy said...

Great news! I'm so proud of you!

Tender Branson said...

Congratulations!

Eve said...

Congratulations !
I recently discovered your etsy shop and just wanted to let you know that I love your style.

aubrey said...

oh congrats for being on the front page:)
i love your illustrations:)
x

Carissa said...

congrats!! making the front page is so exciting!!

Dash said...

aww Dionne,

Congratulations! u deserve it completely! and i do sooo agree that it was a pretty bunch!

Little Miss Tiara said...

omg yay! congrats for being on etsy's front page, that's really cool! And yay! I'm really interested on purchasing some of your artwork (yay! I already have some in my room! :P) mut wait until I finih this duty village, though, lol. Monetary crisis here xD

Miranda said...

Congrats! They are very beautiful and something to be very proud of.

Gaia said...

Congratulations!
I've already told you on Fb... You are great and I'm so happy for you!
You deserve it. I think you are so talented and good on everything you do!
Goodnight!

Kristin said...

Congrats. That is amazing, but very much deserved!

Phoenix said...

Congrats!!!

Pamela said...

congrats to you!!!!

lyndsey | paper girl said...

yay! congratulations!