Friday, June 19, 2009

Hooray for Sponsors!

So I told you all about the great time I had at the Blogger's Lunch. I was so thrilled to meet everyone and get together and talk about life. Another great thing about the lunch was that some AMAZING Etsy sponsors provided items for little goody bags for everyone and for the main Door Prize.
Photobucket
I want to thank them all! All the items were so lovely, I was so happy to see all the great things Etsian's sent. Here are the links to our awesome sponsors:

DOOR PRIZE SPONSORS:

Photobucket
Photos courtesy of Oh Hello Friend
and The Kitchen Shoppe by Jenfurmishel.

The Kitchen Shop by Jenfurmichel - Jen the owner couldn't be more down-to-earth. Just talking with her was a joy, she's soooo friendly! She sells the cutest vintage kitchen items, lots of lovely pieces to brighten up anyone's kitchen. As soon as I spotted her store, I knew that I would love for her to be part of the Blogger's Lunch sponsorship!

Oh Hello Friend - Danni has such cute little pretties in her store! Adorable jewelry, pins and hairclips - just the perfect selection of goodies! And I love her packaging, it was almost too cute to tear into, but the suspense of what was inside was what propelled me to bust it open, and it revealed even cuter contents!! Danni also contributed lovely rings and earrings to the goody bags.

SpaDelights - this shop has adorable little spa towers that would make a great gift for a friend to pamper themselves at home. Their soaps smell AMAZING, and the owners Rachelle and Dana are two of the sweetest sellers ever! I highly recommend checking out their store! Rachelle and Dana donated soaps for the door prize and lots of vouchers for the goody bags - I am so appreciative of their generosity!

Mufn Inc - Pauline has ADORABLE note card sets. They definitely are a wonderful gift or a treat for yourself, and she also has LOVELY journals and books. Not only are her items cute, her packaging is so pretty - I LOVE this store, and Pauline couldn't be nicer! Not only did she donate a lovely bound book for the door prize, but also little note card sets for all the goody bags. Please, please PLEASE check out her goodies, they are not to be missed!!!!

ShelleAnne's Splendor - Anyone looking for some cute, quirky hair clips? This is a great little store with lots of unique hair embellishments. Rachelle uses a diverse range of materials, from buttons to felt, so you know that you'll find something you love! She's a sweetheart too, and will make your shopping experience awesome!
Photobucket
Photos of courtesy of
ShelleAnne's Splendor and Mufn Inc.

GOODY BAG SPONSORS:

Sedilu Green - Dinnetta makes the cutest little reusable velcro-sealed bags. They are perfect for makeup bags, to store little bits and pieces, AND they are food-safe, so they can be used for lunches too! I love all the fabrics she uses, they are so cute!

Ready Go - We had the cutest little match pad note books in our goody bags. Nadia made them and customized them to say SoCal Blogger's lunch. Wouldn't they make a cute favor? Nadia was so easy to work with and her turnaround time was the fastest I had ever experienced with Etsy!
Photobucket
Photos courtesy of
Sedilu Green and Ready Go.

Gabrielle Kai Photography - As soon as I saw her work, I knew that I wanted her to be part of this Blogger's Lunch, and thankfully she was excited to be a sponsor. I love the composition and subjects of all her images.

Lush by K D'Angelo - I FREAKED out when Keri agreed to be a sponsor for the lunch. Her jewelry is STUNNING! The earrings she donated to the lunch were all so lovely, I wanted to keep them all for myself!
Photobucket
Photos courtesy of
Gabrielle Kai Photography and Lush by K D'Angelo.

Chapters by Christine
- I can't even express how lovely the cards that Christine makes are. They all have such lovely colors and cute embellishments, and when you look at them, you can tell that a lot of love and work has gone into creating them. Such a pretty canvas to write your love and sentiments to friends and family.

Paper Sprout - Dana is awesome. She customized some cute drawstring muslin bags to say "SoCal Blogger's Lunch", and they all came out so pretty! Her etsy store is such a great find. I am definitely going to be going back to her shop - it's filled with lovely little baggies, magnets, pendants, SO MANY things. And she just graduated! So congrats, Dana!

Megan Jewel - Another awesome Etsy paperie. Megan has just recently opened up her shop, and already it's filled with lots of unique note cards that I have never seen anything like before. She has a fun and quirky style, and all of her pieces are just GORGEOUS!!!!
Photobucket
Photos courtesy of
Lily Bon Bon and Sweet Ambs.

Lily Bon Bon - I actually met Lynn through her blog, she's one of my favorite reads, and found her amazing etsy store through that. I fell in love with her little bird tags, and all of her other lovely items that have that whimsical woodland feel to them. A great store for sure!

Sweet Ambs - The prettiest cookies you will ever find are right here. You won't believe how gorgeous they are - literally edible works of art. I don't even remember how I came across Amber's store, but I am glad I did. Her cookies include illustrations of teacups, baskets, flowers, and all sorts of pretty things.

BOY GOODY BAG SPONSOR:

Mandaleighf Designs - Especially for the boys, sweet Amanda donated cute magnets of lobsters and moose heads. I wanted them for myself, they were adorable! Check out her store for fun little items, each with a quirky personality.

So as you can see, we all scored! Thank you so much to all these wonderful Etsians who contributed to our day! Go and check out their stores - I am sure you will find lots of lovely things. And keep your eyes peeled - next week I will be hosting a giveaway with items from some of these sellers!

*All prize photos taken by the stores they came from

32 comments:

Little Miss Tiara said...

omg, those are beautiful! Can I be any greedier after receiving your goodies? I'll cross my fingers for luck every day start from now on, lol. :P

The etsians are so kind! I really wish I can meet my blogger friends one by one later, hmmphh... Big girls with big dreams, no? :P

Christine said...

D - thank you for your ever so kind words and for asking me to participate! It looks like you had such a wonderful time! Love your blog! Christine

michelle said...

wow all this stuff is amazing...I am going to check some of it out!
Sounds like so much fun you guys had!!!

m :)

Michelle said...

Sounds like you had such a wonderful time! Things like this make me wish I lived somewhere a little closer to people, MT isn't really the biggest state for blogging, after all.

Kristin said...

Wow, what loot. Must have been an amazing time!

photojoy said...

Isn't this GREAT! This is something beyond my idea. I've never heard of any owners of online shops sponsoring someone's meet up in my country. I even doubt they're basically familiar with it. It must be SO SPECIAL. Dionne, this is really amazing. I'm impressed with it and glad to know the news.

nicole addison said...

those are beautiful! so glad you had fun at the lunch :) thanks for sharing your pics!

Anna Ander said...

I have that necklace! The tree! I love it. Funny, I always thought it was a Swedish design. Small world. Again!

Love,
A.

aubrey said...

geez..i bet you had awonderful wonderful tiem at this meeting!
and these goodie bags look sooo cute..i want to have one too!:D
and the people you mentioned..they're all such great artists!
xx

♥akisa♥ said...

Hi Dionne, thanks for stopping by my blog! Your blog is too cute.. Love the way you've framed the pictures. Which software do you use?

LJ said...

Oh my gosh, thanks for sharing about all of these goodies! I am salivating over many of these items. Looks like I'll be spending a little money at a few Esty stores!

LBB said...

Oh goodness, Dionne! You're just the sweetest...I loved reading your little write-ups for all of the Etsy sponsors...and finding some great new shops too! Thanks for asking me to be one of them! ~Lynn

the southern hostess said...

What great shops! Thanks for all the finds, and thanks for stopping by The SoHo. I'll definitely be visiting your blog now!

Clare said...

I love the loot! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I am now a follower

Nicole said...

Wow! Cute stuff! I left you a little award over at my blog. Check it out :)

McCall said...

I love your blog!!! This sounds like so much fun! I am going to have to visit some of these sites! Thanks for sharing :)

Underfunded Heiress said...

Sounds like a great time. Wow, what amazing sponsers. Such great stuff!

Kotori said...

What fun... and how clever to get goody bags! So many great things! You should have a blogger get together for us Texans! There's lots of bloggers here in Dallas... it would be fun to get a group together!

Dinnetta said...

I'm so proud to have been a sponsor of this lunch! My husband wasn't sure about it (giving stuff away for FREE? Gasp!) but I told him to zip it... It was for a good cause! ;)

It sounds like an awesome time! I love that the guys went too and hung out! Loves it!

Thanks for asking me to help! I'm honored! :) *hugs*

Dinnetta (aka SediluGreen)

jennifer young said...

Dionne!
Thank you so much for including my cups in the door prize. What an amazing opportunity! Hope all is well!
Jennifer Young
www.jenfurmishel.etsy.com

Pretty Little World said...

All of those little goody bags look just adorable!! Those cameo cookies are so sweet!

ReadyGo said...

Thanks so much Dionne! Looks like you had a blast and I'm happy to have contributed! Love your blog :)
Nadia

Sandy said...

omg - that's is amazing! what a great time - and that goodie bag! i'd be in heaven!!!

iheartkiwi said...

truly, what did we do before etsy? am so jealous of your gift bag goodies!

RhiannonM said...

I DID receive my swap presents, here is the link right here. It was such a good idea and I thank you so much for having it! : )
http://rhiannonmartin.blogspot.com/2009/06/my-city-of-dionne-summerly-swap-post-i.html

Nicole Marie said...

wow so many amazing and talented people!!

ambika said...

That button bobby pin is too neat--I have so many vintage buttons that really should be shown off like this.

puglyfeet said...

How fun!

Pamela said...

What wonderful gifts!! I would love to be a sponsor next time... :)

Hello, darling said...

Your blog is so nice. I love food too ♥

life according to celia... said...

we totally had that whole dishware set when i was a kid. does that age me or what??

glauren5 said...

Holy Fish Cakes! (Sorry, my niece said that the other day, and I just wanted to use it.) My mom had some of those vintage cups/plates/bowls when I was a kid! Talk about a blast from the past!